Stacy is dating an older guy. She’s dating someone who has been divorced for more than 20 years and has two kids from a previous marriage. For Stacy, dating an older man means she gets to have the best of both worlds: dating a man with experience and dating a younger woman. If you are also looking to date men who are at least 10 years your senior, this blog post will tell you everything you need to know about why it may be the right choice for you too!
You may not date an older man if you:
– want a serious commitment
– have baggage from previous relationships that make it hard to trust new people.
If these things don’t apply to you, dating men who are at least 15 years your senior could be the right choice for dating someone with more experience and wisdom than most of the younger generation! Here is our list of benefits we think will make dating an older guy worth considering:
– Older guys know what they want in life and know how to get it. They’ll set a clear direction in their lives which includes knowing what they need out of a relationship too. That means no guessing games or second-guessing where this whole thing is going! It’s all very straightforward and easy to figure out.
– Older guys are also more emotionally mature which means they can take care of your needs and emotions better than younger dating partners who don’t have as much experience with these things yet. They’re not going to do anything in the relationship that would make you uncomfortable, or worry about what it could mean for other people’s opinions–they’ll just love you unconditionally! You deserve this type of loving partner without any fear involved, so why not go after an older guy?
– A lot of women find men their own age who date them to be immature due to a number of factors such as being too focused on themselves, chasing social status and wealth instead of prioritizing marriage material qualities like emotional maturity and stability.
– Dating older guys can help make dating more fun because they know what they want and are less likely to play games when dating women their own age, which means you’ll probably have a lot of meaningful conversations with them that other dating partners might not be able to provide so easily for whatever reason. They’re also often very respectful and won’t pressure you into anything–they just want someone who is kind enough to give themselves fully over in the relationship!
-Women dating an older guy will usually notice that he’s less needy than younger men as well since he has been through many dating relationships and understands how it works better than anyone else around him. He knows what it takes from both sides of the coin: giving love and receiving love.
– Women dating older men are also more likely to be treated with a lot of respect by both the man and his family if you’re dating someone who is married, for example–so that’s a plus! Older women dating younger guys usually have some level of drama coming from their families because they don’t approve but when it comes to dating an older guy, all of your worries should come from within yourself instead!
After being single for so many years, I’ve finally found myself in a mature relationship with an older gentleman. The only thing about him that still throws me off at times is how he opens doors or pulls out my chair as we sit down together at the dinner table. It took me a while before I realize how amazing that is in this day and age.