Good evening to you!
I hope you were awake in time to watch my segment on Good Morning Texas. If you slept in or forgot to record it, you can watch me introduce The Art of Living Beautifully by visiting the WFAA website.
Today I bring you a wonderful announcement: the nominees for McKinney’s 10 Most Beautiful Women! When Sharla offered to throw The Art of Living Beautifully launch party at her store, we came up with the idea to honor the women in McKinney who not only display grace and style, but also bring so much to our community through their vision, servitude and expertise. Sharla polled her 6,000 person customer base and nominations for McKinney women with these special attributes flew in. Thank you to all who participated!
The following ladies had the most nominations of anyone, and I am so proud to have them connected to The Art of Living Beautifully.
- Director of Texas Associations of School Boards, 12 years
- Carey Cox Award and Kim Hoffman Volunteer of the Year Award, recipient
- Founding and current Board Member emeritus of McKinney Education Foundation; Board Member, McKinney Baylor Scott and White Hospital; Crape Myrtle Trails of McKinney, Board Member; Founding Member and MISD liaison to Serenity High Advisory Board.
- McKinney resident since 1983
- Bob Tomes Ford, Vice President
- McKinney Community Concert Association
- Boys and Girls Club of Collin County, former Board Member
- Heard-Craig Center, former President
- American Red Cross
- City of McKinney’s 150th birthday task force