From the desk of Lauren Palmer
Good morning McKinney!
If you have glanced at our new September magazine, you will have seen an advertisement on the inside front cover that looks like this:
McKinney celebrates its annual Oktoberfest Sept. 27-29 when the city closes off the downtown square to create a 14-block beer garden. It’s a family event with plenty of mouth-watering authentic German food and drink, and fun activities for all ages.
I don’t know about you, but Oktoberfest on the Downtown McKinney Square is one of my family’s favorite activities. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (September 27-29) Oktoberfest McKinney is back, and I am here to tell you about some fun new additions Downtown McKinney has planned for us. Yes there will be food, beer, shopping, music, folk dancing, chicken hats, performances, games and rides but you should also get excited about…
*Gather at the Bier Hall for a Gourmet VIP Dining Experience!*
Get the royal treatment at the 12th annual McKinney Oktoberfest by taking advantage of the VIP experience on Saturday, September 28. VIP’s are invited to gather at the Bier Hall, where they can relax, enjoy a gourmet dinner and other VIP benefits.
- Bier Hall located inside GATHER (207 E Virginia Street, McKinney Square)
- Access to private indoor bathrooms
- Facility open for VIPS between 11 AM and 9 PM
- Dinner and Music from 7-9PM
- 3-course dinner including German Cheeseboard and choice of deserts, 2 beer tokens (good for one beer each)
- VIPs are entered into the Beer Bus Raffle
- VIPs receive a commemorative Oktoberfest stein
- VIPs receive a souvenir Oktoberfest T-shirt
- VIPs receive a Downtown Merchant Goodie Bag
- VIPs receive a commemorative VIP lanyard with their pass
- Private German Photo-op Booth
- “Skip the Line” VIP Food/Drink Tickets available inside Gather for purchase
- Snacks provided inside Gather provided by local restaurants from 11-6
- FREE chilled bottle water from 11-6
- All Gratuity included in price of ticket
Tickets are valued at over $150 but cost $99.95 per person! How much fun does this sound, friends? You can PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
You should also note that if you choose not to purchase VIP Tickets, you can still pre-purchase passes and tickets, or pre-register for events and competitions by visiting THIS LINK.
ANNNNNDDDD…The McKinney to Munich Giveaway!!!
- Airfare for two to Munich for Oktoberfest 2020
- Hotel accommodations for two for three nights in Munich
- VIP Oktoberfest Experience in the Hofbrau festival tent which includes dinner and drinks
- Hofbrau Brewery tour for two
How amazing is this!! All you have to do to be entered to win is VISIT THIS LINK! I entered a few minutes ago and it only took 1 minute. Truly it is so easy and you get entered to win a TRIP TO MUNICH! GAH!
Friends, mark your calendars and start making your plans for Oktoberfest McKinney 2019. Hope to see you there! For more information about Oktoberfest, you can visit this website.
To learn more about Lauren and The Art of Living Beautifully, please visit our ‘about’ page.
Thank you MPAC for sponsoring this post.