From the desk of Ashley Pate
5 Tips for a Fantastic 4th of July Party
Red, White, & Blue is all you need to dress up your patriotic event! When hosting a party, I love a theme and the 4th of July is the perfect opportunity to get creative and a host a fun party! (Plus it’s next week!) Creating simple and easy décor will make entertaining so easy and festive. Today, I’m sharing 5 Tips for a Fantastic 4th of July Party.
- Line your sidewalk with small cloth American flags or display them in flowerpots or centerpieces for the perfect accessory for your 4th of July party. Small American flags will make the perfect backdrop for an outdoor BBQ, firework show, or pool party. These flags can be purchased from Amazon.
- A festive outdoor banner draped along the patio will let everyone know where the party is! Pottery Barn’s Liberty Burlap Stars will be sure to make a distinctive impression on your friends and family!
- Celebrate Independence Day and add sparkle to your party with red, white, and blue glimmer lights! Patriotic stars casually draped across the center of the table or strung from the patio will create an atmosphere your guests won’t forget. Pier One Imports offers Patriotic Star 10’ LED Glimmer Strings.
- Adding a festive touch to your pool is a great way to get guests excited about the party! The Americana Inflatable Beach Balls from Amazon is the perfect touch. Don’t worry if you don’t have a pool, just throw the beach balls in the backyard and your guests will be sure to have a good time!
- Another fun way to dress up your yard for a party is with ‘Yard Stenciling’. For a 4th of July party, take a piece of cardboard and cutout oversized stars. Place the stencil on the grass and spray paint red, white and blue stars randomly across the lawn. This is a fun summer party decorating tip!
I hope these 5 tips have inspired you to host a Fantastic 4th of July Party!